Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

CTD01

Legacy xl diesel

CTD01

Well after falling in love with the XL I bought about a month ago I decided to buy another one! A Friend sent me the link and it was close to home and priced right. I hemmed and hawed about it while guy was tough to deal with didn't get back to my messages but after being persistent he finally got back to me and we worked out a deal. This XL is the diesel model with 3 PT and 540 rear PTO. It came with a heated hard cab (which is amazing) , 47 inch 2 stage blower , 54 inch deck ( which looked new) and, a set of tire chains. The best part was the Tractor only had 183 hours on it. So being that I couldn't keep both I took my loader off my gas XL and put it on the new diesel and sold the gas XL to a local friend with the 54 inch deck and a plow blade. I brought the new diesel to work changed all the fluids and filters and gave it a quick detail. So far I Love this new Tractor as does my son!

IMG_20180120_131037198.jpg

IMG_20180121_140003897.jpg

IMG_20180126_181941217.jpg

IMG_20180126_182846282.jpg

IMG_20180126_182854100.jpg

IMG_20180126_182911791.jpg

IMG_20180127_130954962.jpg

IMG_20180127_142454560.jpg

Edited by CTD01
  • Like 4

Talntedmrgreen

Doesn't get much better than that!  I would get the shakes if my stuff was that clean though!  Well, my 'new' stuff, anyway.  My old stuff has to shine like a new penny in retirement.

• Like 1

Talntedmrgreen
1 hour ago, gwiseman said:

That is a nice outfit. You know the good thing about the 3112h is it led you to the Legacy. 

That’s a great point Gene! The exact same thing happened to me. I sent my 3212H and loader down the road when I got my first Legacy and loader.   But, I missed that old loader and the fun I had with it so much that I added up bringing it home again :-) we will have to see what Paul does in the future!

• Like 1

CTD01

That is definitely true about the 3112h. I do have a powermax loader..... How many do I need lol. Anyone who wants one of these get it and I can bet you would not regret it!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bird76Mojo
    • DBlades
    • AC-716
    • BAP
    • Chris727
    • wbakunis
    • MARK (LI)
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 3 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts