Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"NT" 3 years of engineering college

MPH

I know there are several on here who have some engineering college, is this the knowledge you aquire in your 3rd year???MPH http://a3.cpimg.com/image/83/CA/9354883-7139-0200013B-.jpg

MPH: I probably SHOULD have been an engineer, but I never could do "higher math"--sucks, huh? But hey, where can I get one of those "boxes"...and how do you hook it up? Is there a manual? Is there online support? Peter

Only an engineer would try to figure that one out. Looks to me more like its Marriage101. Any husband knows to just leave it alone, as long as hes turned on, it working alright. lol Dan

3rd year??? I learned that freshman year of college, maybe even as a senior in high school. I believe my Dad warned me about this when I was in junior high. LOL Jeff

All it takes is just ONE of those dials to be slightly off and...................................

An engineer's response: The solution to correct operation of the bottom box is one of mankind's unknown mysteries. It doesn't operate according to any known laws of physics, mechanics, chemistry, science, logic, or engineering. I doubt if the correct operating procedure will ever be found. The only possible way to attempt operation of this box is to use plenty of money and cheerfully accept whatever results it emitts. Roy

MPH, operation of your controls is Simple. Keep moving all of the dials constantly but be careful not to miss one or sparks will fly. Especially watch out for the Big Yellow Knob!!! All possible permutations are dangerous but the worst effects are from too much or too little yellow! MadManX P.S. If you see ANYTHING like this DO NOT stop moving the yellow knob!

Adam could not keep from picking the apple from the the tree. We can't keep from testing the buttons,switches, and knobs on the women's control box either.. Guess we inherited it!! Very humorous item, enjoyed it. (Also printed it for wife's enjoyment-P.S./ kinda quiet around here right now).