Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A face lift for the old simplcity 7014S

thmsdoyle

Was able to get the hood completed this week, complete with new decals. She's a 4 footer, any closer and you start to see my lack of auto body experience. Not sure if its going to be the wheels, or mower deck next. She probably won't get a full restoration since I plan on using her. As long as she's mechanically sound and looks decent. Here is a few pics with a before pic for reference. 

Tom

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

• Like 3

WELCOME to the club Robert.

Glad you stopped in!  Good to see fresh blood in the club who is active in the forums. Always good to have a different perspective of things.

Please feel free to share (Show and tell section) some of your pinball/ jukebox pics and stories with us. I see your near me and I am always on the lookout for someone who works on that type of stuff. Its getting harder and harder to find people who are into the pinball stuff. I myself have always loved Pinball games and Jukebox stuff but I do not own any of it....but one never knows what he might find while picking as I have come across a few machines over the years:D

Edited by fishnwiz

Great job!  It's nice to have a good looking, working tractor.  It shows pride in ownership, and puts a smile on our face when we climb aboard to do some chores.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, RobertK said:

Wow, Nice work!!  I have a 7014S as well, You have motivated me to get her looking just as good.  Great Job!!!

Welcome to the club, bunch of good guys. I just joined a few months ago and nothing but good people and good advice. Not many like the shuttles, its all in the adjustments. Good luck with your project, if you have any questions let me know. 

Tom 

Thanks, this club has been extremely helpful and I usually can find answers to my Simplicity issues in the forum. I hope I can help someone else as they have helped me! Very "comfortable" club compared to some others!   Rob K.