Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Talntedmrgreen

RTS - SimpletrACtors Temporary Site Closure

Talntedmrgreen

Welcome back Club Members,  Registered Users and Guests!

As you likely noticed, SimpletrACtors.com experienced a 'break' over the weekend, and the forums and resources were unavailable.  The Executive Committee stayed in constant contact and worked diligently to remedy the situation.  Unfortunately, with Kent Thomas's passing on 1/30/18, we were simultaneously struck with an unfortunate situation with our domain provider subscription lapsing.  We required information from Kent's family to gain access and reinstate the site domain.

Thank you for your patience!  We learned quite a bit about just how critical Kent's Club Custodian role is to our club and the website, in a very short period of time.  We will be soon announcing his replacement, and taking measures to ensure that the Club Custodian AND an Executive Committee officer each have the necessary credentials to access our domain and software support, to avoid this scenario repeating itself.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

tadams

Yes, make sure more than one has the ability to get into the site, this is the problem I am having getting someone else to sign up to do this with our site. This site is a lot more complex than the one I have for our local club.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts