Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

RTS - SimpletrACtors Temporary Site Closure

Talntedmrgreen

Welcome back Club Members,  Registered Users and Guests!

As you likely noticed, SimpletrACtors.com experienced a 'break' over the weekend, and the forums and resources were unavailable.  The Executive Committee stayed in constant contact and worked diligently to remedy the situation.  Unfortunately, with Kent Thomas's passing on 1/30/18, we were simultaneously struck with an unfortunate situation with our domain provider subscription lapsing.  We required information from Kent's family to gain access and reinstate the site domain.

Thank you for your patience!  We learned quite a bit about just how critical Kent's Club Custodian role is to our club and the website, in a very short period of time.  We will be soon announcing his replacement, and taking measures to ensure that the Club Custodian AND an Executive Committee officer each have the necessary credentials to access our domain and software support, to avoid this scenario repeating itself.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the update and all the work to get it going again.....my God I was going through withdrawal without it

• Like 2

I was glad I recently joined the F-word so I had something to fall back on in the interim! ;) Thanks for all the diligence. dOd 

• Like 2

Yes, make sure more than one has the ability to get into the site, this is the problem I am having getting someone else to sign up to do this with our site. This site is a lot more complex than the one I have for our local club.

• Like 1

• Talntedmrgreen unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
    • Oldnrusty
    • BLT
    • ShaunE
    • Gilmer
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts