Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4040 questions

EdWhitford

hello i am looking for some help with my 4040(see want adds)is there some place where i can get a 3 point,rear pto,wireing diagram to make a new wire harness & 2 new or fairly new goodyear front tires(have had no luck with goodyear or tire stores)need 20x8.00x10 turf & the correct paint color & all the decales for it. i am still wet behind the ears on my 4040 so if any one has any advice or can help me in any way please let me know i did register it in the club tractor/register list. thank you for your time & help ed whitford[A href='whitford@core.com']whitford@core.com[/a]

New front turf tires can be had at cedar rapid tire, there a link on the SimpletrACtor site for them. I'd have to find 2 3pts and PTO's to offer you any help there. Correct paint color seems to an unknown, seems most guys paint them white. Also see post 6827. If you type 4040 into the search box you'll get some reading time in, just over two pages worth, and have some insight you don't even know you need yet, at least I did..you can also type in any of the other pow'r max or AC ='s and get more info, some repeat posts but not all..I'm only a couple weeks old in the pow'r max world..Enjoy MPH thought your name looked new, just checked your profile, WELCOME to the club, you found the best one going, we don't try to be perfect here but we have fun and most the time are helpful

Ed, The front tires I have are Carlisle, right size, just not Goodyear's. Anything else you might be looking for? Take Care, Jim PS I tried to reply to your mail & it kept erroring out(?).

We can fix U up with the rear pto complete in used parts except the clutch coil which is still available new. Drop us an e mail if interested. Bill, from home