Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PhanDad

FYI - Command CH18 Manuals

PhanDad

In my post about KT17 Manuals, ShawnE said:

"I like paper manuals as well.  I particularly like the ones with the the dark greasy thumb smudge along the edge fm"

So I decided I would also upload my "self made" CH18 Parts manual (no thumb smudges but lots of scribbles) to the "Downloads" forum:

5a97051bc8466_CH18SPartsManual2009_10_Cover.thumb.jpg.a80f5cad50b7cdf8dbeb7eef9ddf753e.jpg

It's "self made" since in 2009 when I acquired my first Command, a printable Parts Manual wasn't available.  I asked if anyone had one and also googled the 'net for one.  None exist.  So I made my own one page at a time.  I then scanned them into a .pdf  document after the originals were written on so I could more easily print an individual page. 

So now this very rare CH18 spec 62513 easily printed parts list can also be yours!

I also added to the "Downloads" forum the first CH18 Owners Manual I downloaded in November 2009; it has more detail than what you can download from the Kohler site today: 

5a970518388b5_CH18Owners2001Dec_Cover.thumb.JPG.7dbca37ba1ad15dcdfdf420eb91010f4.JPG

BLT has previously added the CH18 repair manual, so it's available as well for one-stop shopping. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1