Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sunday Afternoon Out

gwiseman

When you have to move 3 tractors to get to the one out with the front/rear hitch with 2" ball to move a trailer. So why not?  

61kZFGjwRhSNS75THj8IVg.thumb.jpg.ef4b93777dd4215c9608bb3ac48c0c79.jpg

I wound up using the 3012 to haul parts, wheel weights, and supplies; the B-210 to push some brush out of the way near my wood lot, and the Early B-10 to move the trailer. I'd replaced the drive belt on the B-110 and adjusted the carb already

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Where do you store these, a castle?!  Looks like quite a building. 

I don't know if his wife would call it an outbuilding.

Edited by Chris727

Gene, nice to see you joined the "B-110" club. Still one of my favorite models. Nice when you can run and drive your tractors out of the way rather than pushing them.

9 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Where do you store these, a castle?!  Looks like quite a building. 

Back side of our house Josh. Reason my wife is encouraging the new shop build out back! 

9 hours ago, Chris727 said:

Gene, nice to see you joined the "B-110" club. Still one of my favorite models. Nice when you can run and drive your tractors out of the way rather than pushing them.

I do like the the short coupled feel, steering wheel, and reverse scoop instrument panel look. I've got too many tractors though and it would go well with yours.

10 hours ago, s_stephen said:

they look good gene have you put the b110 to work yet

Just puttered around and did some carb adjusting Stephen. Needed to clean a ditch so I drove the B-110 w/shovel to the site. Crazy right? Thanks for loading assistance and of course the good visit. Hope the lambs and calves are hitting the ground with ease.  

1 hour ago, 720nut said:

Nice Gene , see you got 110 home dOd

Arrived about 7p Saturday night Lloyd. She starts and runs nice. Needs a little clutch/brake work - maybe a new drive belt and its ready. 

Nice yellow fleet with 1 orange.

Need more orange to balance it out.

And definitely some RBT's. - Both colors of course.

Need stock to fill-up the  "new shop".

8 hours ago, gwiseman said:

- maybe a new drive belt and its ready. 

Around here we swap out drive belts when They fall off on the ground :-)

it’s amazing how long one of those will last! I’m quite sure I have several original belts on machines in the shop.  So probably should’ve been changed years ago but they keep on going

• Like 1
  • Haha 1