Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trip to Minnesota soon

Josiah deshong

Josiah deshong

Hello everyone I am going to make a trip to Minnesota soon to pick a cab up I thought I’d ask if anybody needed something or wanted something shipped to let me know as long as it’s not to far out of my way and arrangements were all set beforehand I live in south central pa let me know maybe I can help

Edited by Josiah deshong

Talntedmrgreen

Thanks for the offer!  When do you expect to make your run?  We have out club get together in NorthCentral OH in just a few weeks. 

Josiah deshong

I’m not sure soon though but it’s Minnesota Wabasha I’ve got to edit that where in Ohio I’ll most likely go thru upper Ohio I think

Wabasha is nice area....setting for the movie Grumpy old men. Very beautiful area along the mighty Mississippi. 

14 hours ago, fishnwiz said:

xD

tenor.gif

Boy does this have the potential to head south.

Didn't he work for Wabasha Plumbing?:ph34r:

Edited by ShaunE
  • Haha 1

Tractors N' Football

You'll have to check out a guy on Craigslist out of Dexter Mn. He's got loads of stuff, not all of it is listed either. He's got a cab too, don't know what year, but looks like one for a Sovereign. Can find him through Rochester MN Craigslist.

Josiah deshong

R u guys talking about 720nut in dexter if it is I am interested in his craigslist b207 or r u talking about yourself (tractors&football)

Edited by Josiah deshong

Alltractoredup
On 3/11/2018 at 9:41 PM, Josiah deshong said:

I’m not sure soon though but it’s Minnesota Wabasha I’ve got to edit that where in Ohio I’ll most likely go thru upper Ohio I think

Im about an hour or so west of Wabasha in Rochester

Alltractoredup
6 minutes ago, Josiah deshong said:

R u guys talking about 720nut in dexter if it is I am interested in his craigslist b207

There is a Dexter, MN west of Wabasha and the guy in Dexter with s lot of garden tractor stuff specializes in Cub Cadets

Tractors N' Football
5 minutes ago, Alltractoredup said:

There is a Dexter, MN west of Wabasha and the guy in Dexter with s lot of garden tractor stuff specializes in Cub Cadets

Yes the guy in Dexter specializes in Cubs, but also has some simplicity stuff as well.

I know the guy in Dexter MN. I'm 15 miles southwest of Rochester and Dexter is 14 miles straight south of me. I90 runs right by Dexter.

Edited by Lonn

On 3/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, Tractors N' Football said:

You'll have to check out a guy on Craigslist out of Dexter Mn. He's got loads of stuff, not all of it is listed either. He's got a cab too, don't know what year, but looks like one for a Sovereign. Can find him through Rochester MN Craigslist.

I tried to contact him several times.  Never a word back.  I was interested in his complete setup.  

Ken

Josiah deshong

I saw this guys ad months ago where I’m heading to I took a pic of his contacts just Incase I needed-any of his powermax stuff I wonder is it the same guy u fellas are talking about if not sounds like a great area to find allis/simplicity equipment