Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractors on google earth

gravey72

Just happened to look up my house on google earth awhile back and noticed my tractors in the yard, one was from a fresh tilling job. Just curious if anyone else has caught their tractors in action? Storing them in the yard doesn't count...666

IMG_1991.PNG

• Like 1

That's hilarious. ...this could be a topic all its own.dOd 

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

Mine used to, but they seem to update too often and it changes.  Mine are only out when Im using them.  6 or 7 years ago the Satalite caught me tilling the garden.  

The stripes from space look pretty nice right now though...

AE1F6CB8-0C94-47C1-B77C-78B0BB137327.jpeg

7 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Mine used to, but they seem to update too often and it changes.  Mine are only out when Im using them.  6 or 7 years ago the Satalite caught me tilling the garden.  

The stripes from space look pretty nice right now though...

AE1F6CB8-0C94-47C1-B77C-78B0BB137327.jpeg

"Which homeowner uses a Simplicity Lawn Tractor?"  I see Josh featured in his own commercials. d:)

2 minutes ago, dhoadley said:

"Which homeowner uses a Simplicity Lawn Tractor?"  I see Josh featured in his own commercials. d:)

Google earth tried shooting photos of Josh's   tractor collection from satalite but they needed it to be in a much higher orbit to get them all in the frame.O.o

4 hours ago, fishnwiz said:

Google earth tried shooting photos of Josh's   tractor collection from satalite but they needed it to be in a much higher orbit to get them all in the frame.O.o

Would there be a camera powerful enough once they established that orbit?

18 hours ago, Snojetter said:

Would there be a camera powerful enough once they established that orbit?

Maybe they could use the Hubble. :o

hst-sm4.jpg

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Haha 1

Well, they haven't updated my town for a bit; the photo shows the mess I had after dropping a row of trees 2 years ago.

And if any of you are into Geocaching, there's one in the trees south of the house.

5ad97b1b5e149_GooglePhoto.JPG.c23aa131f6b4ef44faaba5ecdbe9e2dd.JPG

4 hours ago, Hick said:

And if any of you are into Geocaching, there's one in the trees south of the house.

SPOILER ALERT....:o

5 hours ago, Hick said:

Well, they haven't updated my town for a bit; the photo shows the mess I had after dropping a row of trees 2 years ago.

5ad97b1b5e149_GooglePhoto.JPG.c23aa131f6b4ef44faaba5ecdbe9e2dd.JPG

Nice spread 👍

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 9:59 AM, fishnwiz said:

Lotsa grass to cut.dOd

Yeah, and my 38-year-old Deere needs a new engine. Was going to use a V-twin Briggs, but the engine with conversion kit was over $2000. And I didn't get around to rebuilding the rotted out 60" deck for the Deutz 1920 this winter.  I also kinda think the hydro on it is weak; seems to loose power when hot.
So for $3600 I  hauled this X540 home in my $2500 pickup.
Yeah, I know . . . 

Home.jpg.ceb81f0cdc9bbca87d9e75f0fb1266f8.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hick said:

... So for $3600 I  hauled this X540 home in my $2500 pickup.
Yeah, I know . . . 

Home.jpg.ceb81f0cdc9bbca87d9e75f0fb1266f8.jpg

There's no shame in a $2500 pickup. 666

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts