Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 707

maxwood

Hello, I bought a simplicity 707  about a  block from home , I originally  posted in What 's it Worth  it has been sitting outside all winter .

Today I drained the milky looking oil  and removed the gas tank that had water in it   . The engine does not turn over with the starter generator but it is free but doesn't seem to have compression , maybe a stuck valve ?   The  man I got it from ,saved it from the scrappers . It needs a lot of TLC  . I will pull engine and check for mice nests and remove the head and see what's up  .

Thanks Ken in MI

20180423_094246.jpg

20180423_094236.jpg

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlefan
    • Johnsteer
    • Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts