Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Josh6216

tiller hitch for 6216

Josh6216
Picked up a 30" tiller for my 6216 on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Can still buy the drive pulley ($$) from Simplicity, but not the hitch. Does anyone have a picture or drawing of the hitch, part # 1690388? Or could let me know what manual it would be in? I talked to a Simplicity mechanic who was having trouble finding it in his computer. Or, best of all, if someone had a hitch they could sell to me... Thanks!

arnoldir
Hey Josh, A buddy has been admiring mine, so I found this one for him. I spotted it on the Yesterday's Tractor "garden tractor" clasifieds. just happened to be 20 minutes from home. 6216 with fresh rings on both and valves on one side and electric lift, 48" mower with turbo and 2 bag collector, rototiller, snow blade, front dethatcher, and simplicity cart. Got everything but the cart for $500, had to throw $200 at him to get the cart because it is like brand new and he wanted to keep it. Only problem is a crack in both sides of the frame under the running boards, simple fix with the welder. I'm likely going to keep the big deck and collector and give him $100 and my 42" deck with gator mulching blades. Happy tractoring