Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New here

Mine19821

Well hi folks! I’m new here figured it was time to show my favorite Allis!

9B19153B-6DB7-434D-86CB-D7D5C65B721C.jpeg

• Like 4

Sweet tractor .Welcome to the site!  Always happy to see some new members stop by and hopefully stay for a while. 

We have a large amount of GREAT members with a HUGE wealth of knowledge so if you have any questions at all....fire away. There are NO DUMB QUESTIONS.

Again, welcome and thanks for sharing a pic of your tractor. Feel free to add a short story on how you came by this tractor...it looks pretty original.

Wiz

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 3

it has been repainted from what we can tell. ive since added the right hand lift to it. also have the deck and sickle bar mower for it.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. Even though my tractors have the hydrolift and RH lift I've always like the dual lift lever look. Reminded me of the devil horns 666

• Like 1

Welcome, and enjoy!  There is a wealth of support and information to be gleaned from here!  I can talk from my experience!  And even insults!  LOL!

• Sad 2

Got some done on my 101 this morning. Still got a long ways to go.

A281A8A7-5C07-4713-9C42-AE5CDF80AEBF.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the club! Looks like you have a good start to your collection! 

Glad to have another footdragger guy aboard! Looking forward to seeing these guys in action this summer. 

Darn round hooded foot draggers. Sounds like some kind of a rare bird. O.o

22 hours ago, fishnwiz said:

Darn round hooded foot draggers. Sounds like some kind of a rare bird. O.o

Like a Blue Footed Booby!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts