Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

18hp Sovereign with plow

TimJr

Tomorrow my church is having a blessing of the tractors.  Figured I should dress up the Sovereign in some fancy shoes and something neater than a mower deck to bring it to church.

20180505_200224.jpg

20180505_200303.jpg

• Like 3

Put a bow tie on it...it will be the best dressed tractor at the church :D

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MARK (LI) said:

Put a bow tie on it...it will be the best dressed tractor at the church :D

Put a cross on the grille, it will be fitting for the occasion.

Edited by torquedoff
  • Like 1

That is a sweet, low hour, Power steering Sovereign my friend. 

Love the ag tires on the back!  Just seems right when there is a plow hanging on a tractor to have ag tires on it.  Great looking rig!

Beautiful beast 

god bless him in the name of the father , the son and the Holy Spirit .

Well, it was a little rainy out today, so the turnout was pretty low.  Hopefully we can make it an annual event and draw in more people next year.

20180506_101550.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, TimJr said:

Well, it was a little rainy out today, so the turnout was pretty low.  Hopefully we can make it an annual event and draw in more people next year.

That's a great church event idea! You know, it probably looks a little funny to the big rig owners but I bet your wallet rides a little higher :)

• Like 3

Reminds me of the meme on facebork. New tractor owner listing all the nice things about his new JD. JD 4020 owner lists one. NO PAYMENTS!sm06

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Johnsteer
    • littlefan
    • Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts