Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tilling the wife garden

a_sannine

13 hours ago, MARK (LI) said:

Looks good...what is getting planted?

What else would you plant in a wife garden? Wives, obviously!

Edited by dhoadley
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

It's too much work maintaining one...

A wife or a garden?9_9

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My girl and I maintain several flowerbeds and 2 veg gardens.Mostly tomatoes and peppers and lettuces of different types. 

• Like 1

I don’t like planting , but I enjoy eating all that fresh veggies, 100% organic, I go every year to a cow farm for the manure 

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, a_sannine said:

I don’t like planting , but I enjoy eating all that fresh veggies, 100% organic, I go every year to a cow farm for the manure 

You want results try Llama manure it's been great for me

• Like 2

Well it was dry enough that I got 3 kinds of squash planted, along with carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, lettuce, spinach and peas today got in the house at 2:00 and it rained oh and I also planted geraniums on the graves at the cemetery. I hope mother and wife are both happy.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 11:42 AM, fishnwiz said:

Broke record for high May temp for Milwaukee stood since 1887.Worked outside at low for a few hrs. DamM it was HOT.

3q3

Hit 105 here for a bit yesterday, today nice and cool at only 95!  Got a full day planned out in the garage, with many cold water and cooling off breaks.  Going to tear down a 3410 for parts, and hopefully work on the 3212V tranny swap today, then maybe my truck can go back in the garage.  It is black, and setting out it really heats up a lot!  

Also taking time to remember our vets, my dad was WW2, two brothers, still with us, who were Viet Nam  Can never thank all the men, and women, here or gone, enough for what they do and did so I can play out back in peace.  THANK YOU VETS!!!!!

Steve

Edited by steve-wis
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, steve-wis said:

Can never thank all the men, and women, here or gone, enough for what they do and did so I can play out back in peace.  THANK YOU VETS!!!!!

I can't agree more.

• Like 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • Ronald Hribar
    • GregB
    • PRMax9020
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts