Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
GregB

Triad Mounting Plate picture and dimensions

GregB

JLasater's post asking for dimensions on the belly pan, got me thinking.

Has anyone ever done what is posted in that thread?

F39A8261-95AA-4962-9585-3D2A33611C28.jpeg

Could someone take a picture or two of the Triad plate like top and side views, then put dimensions to the features like above?

Material thickness would be a good note also.

With more and more looking to do Predator or Honda installs in Sovereign, it might be a handy sticky in a tech section.

I posted in the wanted adverts for one, but looking for a back-up plan if I cannot find one.

• Like 1

rich_kildow

That's from my install, and I have another plate hanging on the wall.  I'll get it down and post some accurate measurements for it this afternoon.  

I also noticed that the pics on that thread are working, but they are from photobucket.  Is 3rd party hosting working again?

• Like 1

equipment guy
On 5/19/2018 at 1:04 PM, rich_kildow said:

I also noticed that the pics on that thread are working, but they are from photobucket.  Is 3rd party hosting working again?

If you are refering to the picture of the bottom cover,  I just took the picture with my phone, and sent it.

rich_kildow

The pics in my build thread that Maxwood linked.  They were just getting the photobucket 3rd party hosting ransom notice before and it was on my to-do list to fix them with locally stored versions.  They appear to be working now, thought.