Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sickle Mower

BradW

Sickle mower on Ebay,-BradW[A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2016606981&t=0&r=0&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2016606981&t=0&r=0&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2[/a]

Interesting that this eBayer has a negative 2 rating with no positive feedbacks at all. Look out!! John(ri)

Ok guy's, I will admit it is my screename, please don't worry about the feedback. Really, I have done plenty of deals with club members before with great results. If you don't want to bid don't do it, but those coments were made over a year ago and I have sold a go kart and some other parts on there since with no feedback left. Yes, I did change my screename but made sure I kept my negative feedback without wiping it out. I would be quite pleased if one of you guys on here buys it from me, but if not I will not take it personal. I am willing to help with any questions you have. As you might have noticed my contact email address is the same as the one next to my screename. Sorry guys if this turns you away, but that was in the past and this is now. Thanks,-BradW

As one of the two deliverers of negative feedback, I have one comment. I did have excellent purchases from this seller, but when it came to selling them something.....well...you read the feedback. SmilinSam

Buyers watch out, the seller wears a ski mask! If I remember the seller was asking over $400 for an obsolete attachment, which parts are no longer available.

Is that the same mower that was out on Ebay a couple of weeks ago?? I have the newer one with the cable lift taking offers

Dang Bill!!! If he wears a ski mask at $400, you'd best break out the Winchesters and get the posse rounded up to go after me. I sold a nearly unused one just like his for $500 last year..... (its John Wayne week here)

Bill, Of course it's an obsolete attachment. It fits our obsolete tractors. As for parts no longer being available, which parts? You can still get "wear" parts like bearings, belts, and blades.

Like I said, if it doesn't sell I will take it to a local auction. PLUS the RESERVE IS SET AT $250.00 which I think is VERY CHEAP for as good of shape it is in.-BradW

Sam, Does this person sell under a different name? I only see two total feedback comments on him, none for selling. It seems odd to me that someone would buy with one ID and sell with another ID without a reason. Maybe Brad can shed some light on the whole subject. It appears that this is the same sickle he has advertised for sale here. Rob

My purchases were not on Ebay with him. His Ebay name used to be a different one than it is now before the apparrent temporary suspension. ??? But, I see that the feedback kept up with him somehow. Might be a good idea for the seller( A club Member) to fess up and try to clean the slate and start over..... No doubt he is reading all of this.

MPH, deals fell through but I am not going to lie about MY feedback, what I did is my own problem. But I have been active on the club for some time and it really would be great if someone here got it, thanks,-BradW

Brad, I don't recall your e-bay trouble cause I don't pay much attention to it,e-bay that is, but I believe you did right by fessin up, thankyou and congradulations..MPH