Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mine19821

steve-wis

Never owned one, but always wanted too.  Looks to be in decent shape.  Guessing not the original motor?  If tranny, etc. is all good, I would think it is a candidate for a restore, and if not, will probably be a worker for a lot of years yet.  Have fun!

Steve

• Like 1

Mine19821

engine isnt correct. seems to be correct other than throttle cable and a missing side panel. runs good drive nice! have plans of leaving as is and finding correct engine for it. i have a carry all thats origianl paint to match it along with a rototiller.

• Like 2

Talntedmrgreen

Nice solid machine!  Figure out a way to hitch up that rake and I wanna see it in action!

725s didnt have sode panels...I think you have a keeper sm03

• Like 1

Mine19821
3 minutes ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Nice solid machine!  Figure out a way to hitch up that rake and I wanna see it in action!

725s didnt have sode panels...I think you have a keeper sm03

What about the 2 screw holes by the points cover? 100% have a keeper! Think my little guy loves it! He’s played on it every chance I’ve given him plus loved his ride tonight! And i was looking the rake over this morning trying to figure out how i want to do it! Thinking if it’s not to tall it’ll be mid mount. 

Edited by Mine19821
  • Like 1

fishnwiz

Nice

I have owned a few of these and they are a fun lil tractor.  Never ran a rake so can't ad anything on that front.

• Like 1

lt-scir

The 2 holes on frame by points.There was a small plate there. You needed to take it off to work on points, Most people threw them away because its only function was looks.

• Like 1