Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
720nut

Ready to go work

fishnwiz

Now THAT'S what I call a trailer. What are you planning for the lot...cabin, home ,shack nothing?

• Like 1

720nut
11 hours ago, fishnwiz said:

Now THAT'S what I call a trailer. What are you planning for the lot...cabin, home ,shack nothing?

Plans call for a 30x30 2 bdr with a walk out, 8x30 ft proch so I can watch the wildlife.

For time being just going to get grass seed down and try to keep the brush from growing , plan to start building next spring

• Like 3

GLPointon

Hey Lloyd, How've you been?! I love that trailer load and it sounds like a great "get-a-way" in the works...Congrats!

720nut
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, GLPointon said:

Hey Lloyd, How've you been?! I love that trailer load and it sounds like a great "get-a-way" in the works...Congrats!

Hey Greg been doing fine , built new pulling tractor and got to run it last night in Archbold Oh.  Still have 616,620 and 720 along with the Agco 2025

We're up there every chance we get, wife says pulling not going to interfear with camping , I tend to agree

• Like 1

GLPointon

You need to camp at the "Pulling events" on the way to the new get-a-way...?#%@? 

WOW...I just saw the pic!!! That is cool...I see what do you do with all your spare time & money 

Sign in to follow this