Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First Pull,,

dlcentral

Took a pair of thirds,, Wife on diesel[king of the Lawn class ,,stock trac with deck] and son on the OTHER brand!

Dave, OTHER brand?? Congrats. Our season starts late this year (May 18th). My son and I will be campaigning 2 tractors this year, a 917 with a M20 (2nd in points late year), and a 718. Good Luck! Mike S.

Dave, you must be burning alcohol with some horses to give up an AC/Sim and go to a Cub. Whachagotinit for tricks? Mike.

Hi Mike,,Good luck to you too ! we also have a 101 Cadet with a 12 koh in it With that mach we can now pull semi pro with the big dogs,,

We use 93 oct gas only It Wasn't MY idea to use it but it does run//pull nice!Name of this game is balance of weight,,IH is balanced better than most,,the 101 has a spring saddle seat for LEANING WAYY back a big plus!..

Dave, I agree on the 93 octane, the racing fuel 103+ seems to put less power. I disagree on the balance that is one thing I have over the Cubs, the AC/Sim is much better balanced. Good Luck! Mike S.

so true on gas Mike,,most of the time we use 87 oct.No high comp. motors here,,waste of money to use higher stuff,IMO,,I meant the 920 diesel as it is very nose heavy,,seat seems to need to be 12 in farther back to pull in stock NO WEIGHTs added[other than single wheel weight set] class!All our other Sims/AC's are fine on bal.,,