Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally back

720nut

Finally done with second mini so now back to the project at hand when I started pulling tractor

DSCN2230.JPG

• Like 1

Ya got the pump mounted and operational yet or no? Seeing that pic reminds me I got my trip planned to your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I'll give ya a call in the next few days here and see if your going to be around. Projects looking good!! 

Cant wait to see the makeover.  What all meeds done?

I have the same project waiting for me...same loader even.  Just need to find time to spray paint!

I would love some good photos and dimensions of that front Danco decal.  I will be having a kit made.  I think I have the other decals covered.  

Guess I should have started with the steering first but it all has to come apart someday so we'll address that and foot hydro when time comes.

Phil gone this weekend . Am going to mount the pump but thinking that I need to order a new Parker pump before I go any further.

Have bucket and have to remove old brackets from ate out Danco and put on new bucket.

More than likely it will get the Kelly hoe my fatherinlaw has, but that will be project down the road  will be mounting it directly to tractor

Josh, can you repost the pictures of pump bracket, decal is 3.5 x 13.5. You get a set made I'm very interested in a set myself

DSCN2231.JPG

DSCN2232.JPG

• 1 month later...

One more project completed and out of the way, got brackets cut off old bucket and brackets on new bucket.

I believe this one will work just fine. Will be taking it to get blasted so green is only temporary

DSCN2358.JPG

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, Talntedmrgreen said:

Cant wait to see the makeover.  What all meeds done?

I have the same project waiting for me...same loader even.  Just need to find time to spray paint!

I would love some good photos and dimensions of that front Danco decal.  I will be having a kit made.  I think I have the other decals covered.  

Josh where did you get decals made ? I need a set