Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
arjr111

B-207 Snowthrower Belt

arjr111
Finally got my 32in, Snowthrower (single belt)attached, to my B-207E. Delays beyond my control. Anyway, I'm still not ready for that freak blizzard. Have been searching the site to determine belt length. No luck! Can anyone tell me the size & length of the belt.......Thanks Art

Dutch
I can't find it on this site either. According to my belt book, the B-207 takes a #1666801 belt to drive the #1600009 snowthrower. The #1666801 belt is an "HA" 80.1" long. Check the length with a piece of rope and see if this is correct.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• venezuelan_redwing
    • tamurmueen
    • tripleguy
    • abu507
    • Bill725
    • Chris in WI
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bigdog46
      bigdog46
      (75 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 0 replies
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts