Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1950Allis

AC B10/B110

1950Allis

I have an Allis Chalmers b110. The serial number on the frame is 082568 I have no idea what year it is. To my knowledge the motor has been swapped out to a 16 horse versus the 10 horse that would have been in it. My sticker underneath the hood that tells you the specs gives me no information on Belt sizes. I would like to know what the differences are in between the B10 in the b110 and the Big Ten for that matter. Most importantly I would like to know what size belts I need for my b110 I have the 42 inch mower deck on it. All of my belts look as if they need to be replaced. Also I need to know the dimensions for what would be the front PTO pulley to operate the snow blower as I need a pulley for that. I would appreciate any help thank you.

TomSchmit

There are many differences between the "10" models and the B-110, too many for someone to list in a posting like this.. The best way to get the information you seek is to get the manuals from B&S (see link on opening page. Learn to search through the forums and look over all the information on the website. Have fun! Tom

Talntedmrgreen

While the differences between the B10 and B110 are vast, the mechanicals are virtually the same, and they use the same belts, pulleys, implements etc to get you going. We have a fantastic belt guide here:  SimpletrACtors Belt Reference

• Like 2