Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new mower cobalt zero turn

s_stephen

traded off my 05 legacy xl yesterday and got this cobalt zero turn with briggs efi engine and 61" deck. my girl loves the new mower already. no more than got it off the trailer and she had to go for a ride. after mowing with it the ride is unbelievably smoth and cut my mowing time from 2 hrs 15 min to 1.5 hrs.20180630_162309.thumb.jpg.9befe35f0f76e6c7e428c9606cdc5d28.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice.

Looks like you'll have to put ropes on the steering handles so your daughter can pull them in while safely seated.  

• Haha 1

We sold a few of these new when we ran a dealer a few years back. Amazing machines. Nice buy.

Very nice. Dad bought the Ferris equivalent of this back in 2010. If he'd have waited a few years they made some improvements. On his the foot plate is not removable to access the mower deck. 

thanks for the comments. it is a fun machine to run thats for sure and the nice thing about the efi engine is it sips the fuel like the diesel legacy did.

• Like 1

My daughter loves to ride with me on the tractors.  And she won't go outside without her cute little rubber boots either :D

• Like 1