Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lawn Cart

UCD

Maynard, I sent you an email with the specs. Any competent sheet metal shop should be able to bend one. Then just add the studs and clips.

Dutch Thankyou very much Do You have a cad program? Would it be to much to ask for a diagram of it with all the shapes and pin locations. Thanks This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Maynard, I have a brand new CAD program. Never learned to use it. It's back in the box. The pin locations are right where the holes are in the floor of the cart.

Dutch I see you come up with some very good drawings on here thats why i asked. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Maynard, Those drawings are done with MS Paint. Just blew the dust off my CAD program box. I'm going to give it another go.

EVERYONE: YOU can get new tailgates for under $75.00 to $80.00 on jacks small engine website or the other one that is on the club where you punch in part number.I tried it a month ago when i got my lawncart. does your friend have a vac system for a lawncart with left side discharge for a 900 series allis chalmers or my agco918 .agco918 chad e shafer

I finaly got my Simplicty lawn cart. I got it off Ebay. The person that had it had it listed as a Gravely rideing cart. in one of the pics i saw what looked like a Simplicity dump mechinism. To make a long story short I got it for $61.00. The cart is in real good shape the tires like new one quick pin was missing from the dump hinge and the mechanic at the local simplicity dealer gave me one out of his junk can. The only real thing wrong is the tailgate is missing. My question is would any one have one that they could take the measurements from and make a shetch. or take a couple pics. of it so i could get one made. Hint,Hint. (Dutch or Kent) While i was at the Simplicity dealer who is a long time friend we got to talking about all his old stuff so as soon as we can get it sorted and an inventory I will have it for sale here first then on Ebay. This is a second generation Family dealership, third generation working in the shop. with a very big warehouse. Alot of old parts, attachments and tractors. I will get it all as he says he don't want to fool with it. He is to busy selling New Equipment. There is an old wonderboy like new. A walker in real good shape with all attachments and some old tractors in real nice shape Thankyou in advance for any help. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD