Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wonder-Boys

harebare

I have 2 a 1960 simp 700 w/ a model 19 magnamatic and a 1963/4 montgomery ward gardenmark model 19d (simp 725). I only have 42" mower decks for both but soon I hope to have a sickle bar mower and a grader blade. The condition of both my tractors are the 725 is running great ( a little smoky after the initial start, but soon clears up-{rings maybe?})The 700 was rescued from the elements after at least 10 years and is in rough shape. I put new tires on the front and repainted the rims but the spindles need to replaced. The engine needs to be put back together (gasket kit and new seals). After all the above gets complete I need to have the starter generator rebuilt plus the mower deck rebuilt. It keeps me out of the bars on the weekends LOL. Good luck John H

I have a 1960 "800" (a 700 w/ 8hp. repower) w/ 46" Haban sicklebar and 42" mowerdeck. I will soon have a "Niewender Scarigrader" to go with it. I also have leaky axle seals, convalescing starter-gen., loose BGB coupling, loose front end bushing, loose pitman arm. Much fun!

I think Harry means a RER Wonderboy riding mower. That's what a 900234 is, and why Simplicity discontinued using the Wonderboy name to identify (confuse them with) the 700/725 tractors.

The one at the local dealers looks exactly like the one in the picture and in excelant Like new condition. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

any body out there also own a wonder-boy, I recently aquired a 1962 model 900234 serial 10188 that is in excellent condition. Everthing works just like it was new, any body have any snow plow/dozer 990247 or 990248.That they want to sell