Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

classified ads

steve-wis

So, I have some 2012 parts for sale.  I have a lift lever with the quadrant, for $20.00.  I also have the complete PTO setup, including engaging lever and tensioning lever and spring, for $40.00.  I can either ship at your expense or bring them to Sams on the 28th.  I know this is the wrong place for this, I tried 4 times to post in the classifieds and this POS new site will not let me post there.  If moderators want to move this, good luck, maybe it will work for you.  If anyone wants these parts, let me know, otherwise they will go on ebay next month.

Steve

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

Steve, are your dues paid up? I didn't get a payment due notice, my membership lapsed, and I discovered that fact when I had trouble posting. Just a thought. Good luck with the sale, Dave

Dues are paid, and Carl knows I have been having many, many problems with the site and is hopefully working on it.  Just getting real frustrating working with the new site.  IMHO, it is clumsier, harder to use, more confusing, and generally a real pile of "you know what", compared to the old one.