Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplicity3012

STUALX

Also depends on who is selling. We (as a dealer) sold a 2210 with a newer mower housing and a 42" snow plow and full service/check over for $650 - I think he got a bargain. The engine was not rebuilt but ran strong and the rest was not pretty but in good condition otherwise. With a good piece of equipment its not the age so much as it is the condition and the the ability to get replacement parts. How many other 20-30+ year old tractors can you still buy parts for at a local dealer?

But obviously there is a difference between a dealer and a private individual selling a piece of equipment - not that one is necessarily better than the other - you never know. As of yet there are no established collector values that I am aware of.

I have a Sovereign mfg# 990435 ser# 5376 could anyone tell what year it is and what it would be worth? Its in pretty good shape, but uses a little oil.

Hi Tom, you really did not give a whole lot to go by so I'll try and do some guessing. It's a 1967-68 year tractor from what "Kent's" x-reference shows. Now everyone's idea of what pretty good shape is usally different let a lone it's value. But you stated it burns some oil,but how much per hour under a load such as cutting grass as the same applies to engines using oil. I gave $275 for a 3212H with mower deck-and snow-dozer blade and it is in pretty good shape and use's no oil,plus it's a 1970 model year. Sometimes you can find a deal like I feel I did. So without more to go by like what attachments and how much oil I don't feel I can give you a fair price. That's just my opion but maybe someone else can help more. Give us somemore info. on it.-Thanks Tom->jackl<->happyjack<-