Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AGCO918

(Long Overdue) Thanks, Sandy Lakes!

MATTHEW
I TOO RECEIVED THE SAME TYPE OF SERVICE FROM THEM FOR $20.00 WORTH OF PARTS. JOB WELL DONE. IT IS VERY REFRESHING TO SEE A COMPANY THAT STILL PROVIDES CUSTOMER SERVICE. MATT VAN CAMP PAYSON AZ.

Putter
I too, would like to thank Bill and Sandy Lake for their support. When I bought a used engine from them, the part arrived as advertised and still runs fine. Shipping was all handled by them and as I recall they rushed the order to get it out before the July 4 weekend. Thanks Sandy Lake!

AGCO918
I have been putting off writing this, for no good reason. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Bill and Co. at Sandy Lakes Equip., as they took my tiny but nitpicking order for a carb kit, Starter-Gen. bearing, driveshaft flex disk, front axel bushing, etc..., very seriously. They were incrediably helpful, and I received the items within 2 or 3 days of ordering it! Re: the one piece that was unavailable, it was a "ring" or proprietary washer inside the S-G, which the exploding ball bearing bent, and I was able to straighten this item no problem. I felt the other members would like to know of the exemplary service I received, which included (free!) photocpies of two pages of the relevant manuals, with handwritten advice on same. I have yet to buy a new product for which this level of support is available. Thanks again, Sandy Lake!