Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stans17

Allis 314H vs Simplicity 7013H

stans17

Does anyone know if the Hydro-Transaxle unit on the Allis 314H is the same as the Simplicity version?  (7013H  3212H) The photo's and parts list look the same but the 314 Models user different part numbers

MikeES

Yes it is.  The 314H would have the Vickers Hydro unit in it, and the transaxle only would work in a Simplicity, and maybe a few other minor linkages (like brake linkage).  And this is only for a 3100, 3200, 3300 and 3400 series Simplicity.  I believe the 7000 series all had Sundstrand hydros.

The transaxle will work in an Allis HB112 and HB212 also.

• Like 1

stans17
9 hours ago, MikeES said:

Yes it is.  The 314H would have the Vickers Hydro unit in it, and the transaxle only would work in a Simplicity, and maybe a few other minor linkages (like brake linkage).  And this is only for a 3100, 3200, 3300 and 3400 series Simplicity.  I believe the 7000 series all had Sundstrand hydros.

The transaxle will work in an Allis HB112 and HB212 also.

SmilinSam

The transmissions are the same Allis Vickers to Simplicity vickers, but I believe the frame plates are different, or have differences, on the 300 and 400 series Allis chalmers compared to the ones on the Simplicity and  HB-series Allis Chalmers. I dont think you can just bolt up the rear of a 300/400 series to anything else and have it all  line up work out right.