Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Geese with skies on..

MPH

Saw my first ones fly over today, they must have skies on cause there anin't no water for 'em yet. Wanted to get the blower off the 112 and the grader blade on the past two days and blade at my hard pack snow. Today it broke 40 with a south wind and the drive turned to mush, only 1 1/2 to 2 inches but it sure plugs the grader blade in a hurry. Had a lot of fun and lots of foot draging time anyway. When I tried to back over the slush the front axle would stop rearward motion so it took foot power to get unstuck. MPH

I can't believe you are still moving snow, it has been breaking 95 all week here in Jersey. I've been working 12 to 13 hour days fixing air conditioners. Never seen weather this crazy in April before. Gene

The "Canadian" geese here never seem to leave. Dozens of the suckers around every farm pond about all year. Don't know anyone who hunts them or that has ever eaten them. But sure would be easy to get your "limit" if there is one. Brent

91 degrees here yesterday, callin for rain mixed with snow tomorrow nite..........Whatz up with that?????

Went to Fairbanks today, drove in snow most the day, got home its been raining, I can smell it. guess the geese can land in the tannana river, its breaking up.MPH

MPH: As you've no doubt heard, I nevertheless can't get over the fact that it hit 96 degrees F. yesterday, in NYC, about 20 mi. from me. Climate change is here...where are our windfarms, hydropelectric plants, publically-owned solar arrays? Peter