Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-112 Mule drive

BigNickNY

So, back into the shop with this one, I worked the Vari-Speed adjustment and got that working like a champ but there is ONE last thing before I can finally have this one running in tip-top shape! So, on to the issue at hand. The engagement for the mid PTO has the upper pulley, lower pulley, and the tensioner pulley on that arm with the spring. The issue I seem to be having is that when pushed down (Engaged) the tensioner seems to be hitting the frame where the lower mule drive pulley (Where the attachments belt is connected) and stops itself dead! Now, I've scoured my manuals about an adjustment of sorts and have come back empty! Could I be missing something in the pages, or is there some common method to fixing this issue! Additionally, does anyone know the correct size and length of the mule drive belt, info would be greatly appreciated!

https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/7118-new-acquisition-and-b-112-questions/?tab=comments#comment-186803

UCD gave the (old) belt numbers in the above for a B-112

P.T.O. Belt #164146 34.1" type HA

Current part number: add a 2 in front & sm at end= 2164146sm

Make sure the spring is adjusted correctly on the pto engagement rod too.