Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Day has come

720nut

A lot of your great work is leaving, but you still have all (or most anyway) of the memories - the good, bad, and ugly.  

Hopefully they'll be well cared for and continue to "live on" and at least double their age before they go to tractor heaven.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PhanDad said:

A lot of your great work is leaving, but you still have all (or most anyway) of the memories - the good, bad, and ugly.  

Hopefully they'll be well cared for and continue to "live on" and at least double their age before they go to tractor heaven.  

My hopes exactly, few more as they were leaving, hard to part with but life must go on.

DSCN2465.JPG

DSCN2466.JPG

DSCN2467.JPG

DSCN2468.JPG

DSCN2469.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

That would have been tough for me Lloyd!:(  You had a great ride and I learned a lot about the Powermax/720 series through your posts. Never know - a bargain may present itself and you can fall right back into step again down the road. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, gwiseman said:

That would have been tough for me Lloyd!:(  You had a great ride and I learned a lot about the Powermax/720 series through your posts. Never know - a bargain may present itself and you can fall right back into step again down the road. 

I don't plan on going anywhere as I still have a couple of Allis's and if we can continue to help a few people it will be all worth it.

Plan is to build grand daughters an Allis pulling tractor, possibly a B 112

• Like 2

But what you going to do with all that empty space, you need something to walk around instead of being able to just walk straight through the area.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, tadams said:

But what you going to do with all that empty space, you need something to walk around instead of being able to just walk straight through the area.

It is nice to be able to get to my mill and lathe without moving a bunch of things.

Brand new pulling tractor, bigger and badder.

Possible rollcage for a friend,  new pulling tractor for my fatherinlaw , so right now I'll have plenty to keep me busy and step over

Yes I just built one but am making changes and decided it better to build new as cut this one apart, for those of you who enjoy the pulling world I'll start a new thread and document the build.

• Like 1