Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Problem Printing Wiring Diagram

powermax_paul

Howcome I can't print all of the wiring diagram page for a B207? I get left side of the B206, all of the B-Series Key Start & none of the B207 pushbutton-start diagram. I have my settings at 800 x 600. Paul

Paul, Browsers have a tendency to chop off the right side of the screen -- that's why I moved the whole navigation menu to the right side. If you need to print a table, for example, all you lose are the nav links and ads... Sorry, sponsors! ;) You could try a couple of things: 1) Increase the resolution on your system to 1024 X 768 long enought to print it 2) Download it and print it from a graphics/photo editor program if you have one... Sorry! Kent

Kent, I can't print the bottom picture even at 1024 x 768. I right clicked the whole pic and saved it as a jpg. My laptop (that I normally surf with) would not display the file. I went downstairs and niether of my other two networked computers (all three are tied together) would open the file either. Any other ideas? All I get is a box with a red X. Paul

Woody, I don't think Paul has a photo/picture editing package... so I cut & rotated the pictures so they'd print from the browser for him... Kent

For those who don't have photo editing software, an overlooked way to print your saved jpg files is to insert the picture/pictures into a Word document. You can even increase or decrease the size of the picture..If you have MS Office, the Photo Editor can handle most of your picture manipulations without a problem...Woody