Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow ?

SmilinSam

I thought snow was over here in south central Wisconsin. The forcast for tomorrow is for 6", guess I better put the blade back on. fun fun fun

No hard wishes meant, but you can keep that stuff, for the first time since last oct I have 80 percent gravel driveway. These grader blades sure do a job cutting off hardpack. even did a little gravel moving for drainage tonight..MPH

We had 83, sunny, and no snow on Tuesday. Friday morning I woke up to 26 with 1/2" of snow. Forecast for today is 37 with a chance of snow. Pat

I'm putting the snowblower back on the 620 just in case we get a foot or so. She did not get to move any snow so far during the 01/02 winter. Chompin at the bit for one last flake.

So long to my gravel driveway, thought I posted to keep this white wtuff in Wis..Woke up this morning to a first class midwestern bilizzard and its only gotten worse in the past 2 1/2 hours. Might just go back to bed...MPH

You could have kept this snow in the Midwest. We went from 90s last week to a prediction of 2" of snow in the "hill towns" tonight....