Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

post hole digger

Ryan

Ryan go back and check your welding job then ask if he gave any consideration to letting you acquire the post hole digger...Woody

I would love to get my hands on a post hole digger for a B series or Sovereign. Apparently they are rare birds. Roy

I ran across a post hole digger the other day for a B-series. The guy who owns it is about 75 years old and does not know if he wants to get rid of it or not. I think it is hooked up to a big 10, but not quite for sure because of the big tree lying on it. Funny thing is; as soon I introduced myself to the guy, he asked me if I could weld. I said yes. He said he needed to weld something, but he coulded because he had a pacemaker. 40 minutes later I was finished. He didn't even say thanks. I don't understand some people. Ryan

He must have a old pacemaker as I have one and weld all the time and still ticking.Good lck on getting the posthole digger.Bob

Yes but you got the satifaction of helping some one that needed the help.To me a THANKS is allways appreciated but not necessary.bThat helping hand just might get you that post hole digger. This & $1.00 might get you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

yes, I did get the satifaction for helping someone. He may have been so happy I stopped by that it slipped his mind. Thanks for setting me straight. Ryan