Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The fleet all lined up

maxwood

Hello, I had the fleet out today . Was doing leaf pickup, and shuffled them around , Massey GC 1705,  simplicity 707  with hi-lo,  sovereign  16 hp briggs vanguard,

sovereign 22 hp predator, power steering,  

Thanks Ken in Mi

IMG_3121.JPG

IMG_3122.JPG

IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks,I've  had as many as 6 tractors.   When I bought the massey  ,I sold the bolens  HT20  & a 7117 with front bucket & the sears tractor GT14   that I had since 1980. I am not sure how much longer I will keep the simplicity 707.

Thanks Ken in Mi

Hello, I love the Massey too!  I don't know how I went without a loader for so long  , It sure makes things easier to move around . We just added 2.5 acres more to our property  so it will be put to good use.  The attachments are $$$$ big bucks  . so I will keep a sovereign or two with snowblower and tiller  

Thanks Ken in Mi

IMG_2380.jpg

16 hours ago, maxwood said:

Hello, I love the Massey too!  I don't know how I went without a loader for so long  , It sure makes things easier to move around . We just added 2.5 acres more to our property  so it will be put to good use.  The attachments are $$$$ big bucks  . so I will keep a sovereign or two with snowblower and tiller  

Thanks Ken in Mi

IMG_2380.jpg

Thing runs like a dream, I got to test drive it, I'd trade my Agco 2025 for it in a heartbeat dOd

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, gwiseman said:

Me too

Gene, you get back his way let me know, would like to meet someday

2 hours ago, 720nut said:

Gene, you get back his way let me know, would like to meet someday

When I get up that way I can will make that happen

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At the risk of being kicked out of the group, look at my signature picture for my fleet lineup.
Oh, and add another Deere to it . . . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/6/2018 at 1:11 AM, Hick said:

At the risk of being kicked out of the group, look at my signature picture for my fleet lineup.
Oh, and add another Deere to it . . . 

We all have ‘em in our family but we don’t talk about ‘em much🤭

• Haha 3

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RenegadeJ
    • littlemarv
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • Bill725
    • Chris727
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts