Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sovereign 18

a_sannine

Picked this beast , that ran so bad due to a bad coil and extremely dirty carb , seems to  be sitting for a long time as carb was filled with gel a mix of  gas and water in the tank as tractor been out  for  few months, was so dirty , I worked on it all day today , up and running like top , good bath showed the beauty under that dirty jacket it had , little surface rust on the deck and covers that’s all , what a beautiful strong  running tractor, engine mint ,  deck cuts nice so smooth , to bad it is gonna be out under cover for a while before I put that shed .

first pick in a long time , it feels good lol 

B579AE68-D0CB-4356-9D56-559740DC322B.jpeg

D9AB1CB8-2E6D-4940-A962-7EF25447A937.jpeg

Edited by a_sannine
  • Like 5

Looks good to me!  Did you have to take the carb apart and clean it or did you just run cleaner thru it?  I have a command 18 and it always seems to run lean.

Steve

Hey Mousa...nice buy..glad that you are back to expansion mode....it goes without saying that you would get it running like a Swiss watch again

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, steve-wis said:

Looks good to me!  Did you have to take the carb apart and clean it or did you just run cleaner thru it?  I have a command 18 and it always seems to run lean.

Steve

Carb had a complete overhaul with OEM Kohler kit $57

Edited by a_sannine
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
    • BLT
    • Tarheel
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts