Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
fishnwiz

Allis Chalmers, Simplicity (janesville) AUCTION

fishnwiz

1www.georgerealtyandauction.com

Ford 8N w/ ford loader, 3pt blade; Simplicity Landlord Hydro, 18hp 50" deck; Allis Chalmers 310 10hp Kohler w/ blower & deck; Simplicity 727 w/deck; Yamaha 4 wheel golf cart w/dump box and hitch; Allis Chalmers B10; Simplicity 3210-V w/Blower; Simplicity Baron w/ snow plow; Case 444 Hydro w/deck no motor; John Deere 48" blade like new; Single bottom plow; Shaft drive 48" snow blower; many small gas engines; Many utility trailers & lawn trailers; extra trailer axles; extra trailer tires on rims

Melvin Colcord Estate & Saundra Colcord Auction
Saturday November, 3, 2018 10 AM
5513 S Shady Ln, Janesville WI
Directions: Hwy 51 to W on Happy Hollow Rd, S on S Driftwood to Shady Lane. Lunch stand on site. 

Vehicles '99 Chevy 2500, 4X4, ex cab, topper, 127k 6.0L;'98 Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer, all wheel drive 116k; '02 Town and Country minivan leather 164k; '95 S10 164k need gas tank, no title; 16' expanded metal decked car hauler w/title Loader Tractor, Lawn Tractor and attachments, Golf Cart Tools, Shop Equipment Like new motorcycle/lawn tractor lift; 2000w generator; Lincoln stick welder; Master force 12" drill press; Craftsman's 10" Radial arm; 10" band saw; NIB handheld band saw; Milwaukee 7" angle grinder; circular saws; drills; Large amount of shelving; bolt bins; parts bins; cabinets; workbenches; file cabinets; step ladders; extension ladders Garden & outdoor Rear tine rototiller; snow blower; 50 gallon poly tank; Large Brinkman charcoal grill; Electric smoker used once; NIB 10X20 canopy w/enclose kit; 12'X20' 7 10'X10' soft sided sheds; wrought iron like garden fence; Chainsaws; NIB electric pole saw; shovels; rakes; squeegees; sledge hammers; pickaxe; tomato cages; bikes; tricycles one from "plant"; fertilizer spreaders walk & pull behind; LP grill tanks; NIB glass backboard hoop w/post; Wren house; whiskey barrels; lighted reindeer Guns, Safe and Hunting-Must show proof of Wisconsin residents 18 years old for long gun, 21 for pistol Large Stack on Gun safe electronic combo lock; Stevens 12 ga. model 320; Ruger 1022 w/Simons scope; Kahn over/under 12 ga. 3"; Winchester 190 .22; Tauris 22/22mag revolver; Smith & Wesson Model 77A .22cal pellet; Daisy BB pistol; Crossman 760 BB; CoMarksman Repeater BB; Bare bow; gun belt; holsters; ammo; homemade indoor shooting range Household and Collectibles Chest of drawers; dressers; bar table and chairs; lockers; Curio cabinet; electric fireplace space heaters; nice vinyl office chairs; Slot machines; 8' banquet tables; folding chairs; Flat screen TVs; Stereos; Drum set; guitar amps Peavey, Line6, Marshall; Speakers; Mics & stands; turntables; puzzles/board games; records; Large Carnival glass collection including: punch bowl with glasses, 8 place setting dinner set; Wheaton bottles; oil lamp; old cash register
NOTE: This list is subject to change, there are many buildings on the property that are full and have not been cleaned out yet.
Terms: All purchases must be settled day of sale. Cash or check w/Proof of funds. ID Req'd. Number system to be used. No buyer's fee. Not responsible for accidents of losses. All announcements made on sale day take precedence of printed material. 
For photos www.georgerealtyandauction.com WI Reg Auctioneer #197

ShaunE

Went to it.  Stuff was pretty cheap.  That 310 went for $350 but it was one of two that ran.  They could have done a better job of organizing & putting the correct items with each machine but maybe they had hoped to get more by separating the decks.  They did have the 310 attachments with the 310 however.

I have buyers remorse after buying this however.  Looked all over for the gas tank but no avail.  Has the straps but no tank.  Hopefully it will make someone a good mower.  Engine has been re powered with a newer Briggs 8.  Rolls over when solenoid is bypassed, has spark when key is on & seems to have adequate compression. Blades spin freely & tires are surprisingly good.  I'll pull the blower housing off & remove what I'm sure is inside there.  I will remove the rear clevis for mine however.  I was going to part out but I just can't bring myself to do it.  Guess I'm getting soft.

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• bkassulke
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 720nut
      720nut
      (66 years old)
    2. Joe Scann
      Joe Scann
      (79 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 9 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts