Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Alltractoredup

Officially joined the Legacy tractor style owners club (Mine is an Agco 2020)

Alltractoredup

Well, my 6 and 8 year old boys and I drove 4 1/2 hours one way to pick up this guy.  Needs a little tune up and PTO switches installed.  Both front and rear clutches engage when powered.  The front clutch is brand new, back is original and engages on and off.  I only drove this 4 1/2 hours because the price seemed right($800), especially for the OEM 3 point and rear PTO.  Runs and drives well but seems to starve for fuel when cold starting.  

My plan is to make this my designated loader tractor and retire the current sunstar loader setup.  

More pics after I clean it up.

20181103_094613.jpg

20181103_094608.jpg

• Like 3

Alltractoredup
5 hours ago, SmilinSam said:

Looks to be a nice setupdOd

The rear pto and 3 pt is likely worth more than what you paid for the tractor.

That is what I was thinking

• Like 1

Alltractoredup

Has anybody on here put a loader from a Sunstar onto a Legacy?  I see they have different frames.  I looked on Simplicity's website for a parts breakdown and nothing would come up.  Pics would help too.  Thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mine19821
    • airgunner
    • GregB
    • 720nut
    • PhanDad
    • john jacob
    • ParkerBarker
    • TomSchmit
  • Today's Birthdays

1. cojo92
      cojo92
      (29 years old)
    2. Rebel_Ron
      Rebel_Ron
      (36 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts