Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
wwbragg

9020 Tiller

Talntedmrgreen

you would probably be best off selling the powermax tiller, and buying a 540 tiller.  The former is an easy sell and they fetch a good price.  The latter is extremely common and you could end up money ahead if you play your cards right.  

my old neighbor had a mahindra, and it was a great machine.  didn't till any better than any of the simplicity machines/tillers I have used, but it sure looked $10,000 better sitting in the barn! 

• Thanks 1

ShaunE
8 minutes ago, larrybeining said:

I have a landlord tiller 1691978 and want to adapt it to my AGCO 1823ps (same as a prestige) It's a 38" tiller

Hey Larry,

You may want to start another post as it would gain more notice.  There has been individuals that have done the conversion you are referring to. & the tiller # you provided is for the 36" and not the HD 38".

Edited by ShaunE
  • Like 1