Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SmilinSam Smiling

UCD

SmilinSam Is smiling all the way to the bank. His lift is bringing more than a belly grader blade on Ebay. This & $1.00 might buy you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD

The last one of these I tried to sell on Ebay a few months ago topped out at about $60 for a no sale with a reserve . 3 years ago a new lift kit was dealer priced at $185 + tax. Don't know where it will end up ,but Thanks for bidding and good luck. I'll be happy wherever it stops.

Brent If I was complaining I wouldn't be on it at that price. Like Dutch says If you want it or need it or both it's worth it what ever you have to pay. If you want to hear the music you have to pay the band. This & $1.00 might buy you a small coffee Maynard aka/UCD