Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What snow cab is this

kwt

I got this snow cab when I bought my Sovereign. I'm thinking that this cab was never on this tractor and is not for this tractor. Anybody recognize it? Soft cab, hard top. Doors say Simplicity.

snowcab4.jpg

snowcab3.jpg

snowcab2.jpg

snowcab1.jpg

4 hours ago, MikeES said:

Take a few pictures from further away to see the whole cab, then we might be able to help with its identification.

I thought about that and I will, but I thought someone might recognize the vertical supports @ the front window, and the clamp @ the rear. The cab looks like any other.

The 7100/900 cabs had the long vertical supports,  but usually those cabs also had the window offset for the manual lift lever.  Unless a cab was made just for the hydraulic/electric lift tractors.

Original Cab company also made a cab for the 300/400 series just for the 300D with no  offset/cutout for the lift lever.   It also had vertical supports but they ended much shorter and different than your picture.

But all of the Large Frame Tractor cabs would have had zippers in the vinyl  just below the windshield about a foot apart for opening the hood.  I do not see those on your pictures.

Wow. 6 months ago the pictures taken from my phone were blurry. Now they are unrecognizable. I have a "dirty job" and my lens is so scratched as to be unusable. Wifey is away so pics will have to wait. I'm thinking that the military grade Kyocera DuraXV  should have had the lens recessed.

There are no zippers. On the right, as you sit on the tractor, there is kind of a tall box with a slit that I assumed was for the spout control.

That's it John. At least the front supports are the same.

I'm not very familiar with that next size down tractor, but my father has a 4211. Do you know if these are similar? 42,52,62 series?

I know that would be close, as the length of the seat pan might determine if fitting.  The running boards for the 42-52-62 are all the same I believe, as could just move forward a bit to fit the next group of holes in the boards.