Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow Pea update

MPH

Snow Peas are comin on strong Herb, had to wait for the sun to come back to get a good pic...MPH http://a2.cpimg.com/image/8A/80/9677962-e83e-028001E0-.jpg

This snow pea report is in referance to this project!!!!MPH http://a2.cpimg.com/image/16/C6/8942102-cf59-02000180-.jpg

Guess next thing for you Marty will be the frozen food business.............watch out Birdseye!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see how the frozen potato hiller works!! LOL Dick

Marty, Better start watchin out for them snow snakes...They travel in pairs you know. One stretches across your path to trip you up while the other shoves a snowball up your..Whoops!...Woody

Dick, I sure have low freezer cost for 7 months..Ron, naw spring over, rememger, "When its spring time in Alaska its 40 below", this is break-up, retarded by a 6 inch blizzard Sunday. Woody, are those snow snakes overgrown Ice worms?? Herb, its those half inch snow falls when its 20 or 30 below that I don't mess with plowing or blowing that build up over 6 months. A common trick up here is to have a dozer come in about now , get the blade under it and peel it off like asphalt, I don't like the method because you wind up with a lawn full of rocks to rake up and wheelbarrow away. Might be why lawns arn't real popular here. The grader blade really impresses me with its ablity to cut it off at about 25 to 30 degrees.. Any warmer and it bits more than will pass under the hitch. I was really just hoping the hard pack snow would clean the rust off my plow while I played, glad I had fun because its still rusty..MPH