Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Where do you sell?

BradW

Hi All, I was wondering where do you sell your cars/trucks? I am trying to sell my Ford Ranger to buy a Ford Bronco (Can you tell I am a Ford fan?) I was just wondering if you guy's know of any sites or?? Thanks,-BradW

Do you have Wheels n Deals or the Trader in Ill? I sold a 70 Camaro RS in Wheels n Deals several years ago. Got dozens of calls. Sold it the same day as it hit the newsstands. Brent

I don't know of any web sites but I had good luck with the Tradin' Times here in Chicago. Say, my brother up in Elgin has a black Ranger he wants to sell. He's a FoMoCo nut too. Maybe you two could get together and sell them as a matched set then pool your money and buy one of those new GT40s Ford is gonna make. Well, it's just a thought.......

Brad, your actually quite close to me! I am probably 25 minutes away, haven't been to st. charles for a while. Yes, it would be neat to have a GT-40 but 100,000 grand is ALOT of money, I would much rather have a '69 mustang 2+2 fastback with a cobra jet V-8, there is heaven! Anywho I will give it a try, thanks for the help Brent and Brad,-BradW P.S. Brent, do you have any pics of the Camaro you owned, I would really like to see what it looked like, thanks!

Peter, I too am a member of that fine site! It seems there are ALOT of straight six fans, that seems to be one of the most common motors in Ford vehicles. I myself prefer the windsor series aka 302 and 351. But in my mind I like all Ford vehicles,-BradW

My father, who retired from Ford, once told me that the 300cid inline 6 was originally a tractor engine from the 1940's(I think). Those too are no longer made.

Brad: This is a website I used to visit constantly, for Ford Truck Enthusiasts, and it's really great. Next to this site, that is--LoL! Seriously, when I was there a lot, over a year ago, it was really good, many knowledgeable people on it, and a very organized bunch of separate discussion boards, like one just for the inline 6 cylinder engines. (Can you tell I'm a "BigSix" (Ford) fan?) There is a For Sale section, and the owner is named "Ken," I believe. The site is: http://www.ford-trucks.com/ I never sold anything there, however. I guess I "keep" or "scrap" more than I sell. Hmmmm.... Let me know what you think.... Peter