Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Briggs shop manual

StinKy

Can anyone recommend a source for buying Briggs Shop manuals? Checked E-Bay and found nothing pertaining to the older models (pre 80's). As usual thanks to all. Dick

Note: I have the Briggs service manual for single cylinder 4-cycle engines - March 1992. This manual is no longer available from B&S. The replacement manual for single cylinder 4-cycle engines has very little on the cast iron 30000 and 32000 series engines. Good Luck! Mike S.

Repair Manual (Antique) - CE8069 US$19.95 Buy Online | Find Store Covers all engines from years 1919-'81. CHECK YOUR CODE # (first 2 code # must be 81 or less). Marty, I found this on the Briggs site. I wonder if it goes into good detail or is just a brief of each engine.

The repair manual (antique) is very good I use the one I have all the time very good detail right down to some of the part #s I used it while rebulding the engine on my 3212 had everything in it that I needed to know and then some.Bob

Thanks Bob, your answer was just what I was hoping for. I'll order it and hopefully live happily ever after! Dick