Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dual Wheel Spacers

Woodydel

Sam, Here's a picture of the dual wheel spacers produced by Dan Hoefler. His price for any size with the hardware is $110. Dan's Email-dhoefler@famvid.com Hope this helps...Woody Well I'm off to Florida till Monday. Hold down the fort! Maybe I'll find some tractors in the backyards.

Looks nice but my question would be does he make Them with holes in the ends so the Simplicity axle stub on the differential side can go through??

whats the difference in the 3 sizes and what kinds of tractors will they fit ? - i know there are shorter ones called spacers or something and longer ones for dual wheels ? - but what is what ? do they have to have holes to work ? what size fits b series tractors and do they have to have holes or no holes ? what are the differences ?

The one for the right side of a B-series must have a hole on one end to go over the end of the axle stub that sticks out (where you adjust the "traction control")... You'd need different lengths to add 6", 8" or 10" wide wheels. There was orginally an even shorter original one that was used to space the wheels out to clear a loader's subframe. I think these were about 3" or 3-1/2" long... Most 5-lug garden tractors (Cub, Deere, Bolens, Simplicity, WheelHorse, etc.) use the same bolt pattern, though the wheels may have different offsets so that some stick out more than others...