Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2106761 Front PTO Pulley

justme-1

I have a 3112V and just recently picked up a 36" Snowthrower for it. Everything is there but the drive belt and the front pto pulley, 2106761.  Does anyone have one of these available, or can anyone tell me the diameter of the pulley.  A local Amish machine shop has just about any size pulley available and can adapt to whatever is needed. 

I believe the 3112V is a FDT (no running boards), so your snowblower setup should have a clutch built into the front hitch.  The OEM front pulley was cast iron and measured 4 3/8" OD.  It's a shallow groove type pulley (belt basically sits flush with the top of the pulley).  Here's a pic of the pulley mounted on my B-110:

wintersleep_001.jpg.e8ea1f2f08cff2c00f11693b23ec8c73.jpg

It's hard to see in the pic, but there are 2 belt guides on each side of the pulley.  They are important - they help position the belt so that when the clutch pressure is released, the belt disengages from the pulley and doesn't hop off the pulley. 

Edited by PhanDad
Spelling
  • Like 1

Thanks much for the info.  Had a foot of snow last night and didn't quite get dug out.  If I finish tomorrow, will be heading to the machine shop doing some pulley shopping.

I think I have one I might be able to pull of of my RBT.  For the first year, I did not have a single pulley hitch and used a front pulley.    I believe the pulley is for a 1" shaft, not 1-1/8" however, so check your crank diameter.