Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers dump cart

TimJr

I recently picked up some original old Allis Chalmers sales brochures.  I found this one for the 1000lb. dump carts.  I can't say I have seen many yellow Allis carts.  Were they actually produced with the big stickers as shown in this one on the brochure?  The one or two I have seen didn't have the big stickers, but who knows what they had been through over the years.  I believe this ad is dated 01-68.

Allis Chalmers dump cart.jpg

I had one with big stickers on it. The tailgate did not have the logo on it like the one in your picture. I have had about 5 yellow carts over the years but only 1 had the side decals.

• Like 1

I have seen them with several variations of  side decals but most do not have them. Some might not be original. Dealerships were usually good at putting extra stickers to use wherever they could find. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 8:22 PM, TimJr said:

I recently picked up some original old Allis Chalmers sales brochures.  I found this one for the 1000lb. dump carts.  I can't say I have seen many yellow Allis carts.  Were they actually produced with the big stickers as shown in this one on the brochure?  The one or two I have seen didn't have the big stickers, but who knows what they had been through over the years.  I believe this ad is dated 01-68.

Allis Chalmers dump cart.jpg

Selling or keeping?

Keeping the brochures at this time.  After I sort through all of them, I may consider parting with duplicates.  I posted a number of them in Downloads the other day.

• Like 2