Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Vac attachment for FrontCut

Al
Hi, I believe this turbo fits the 36" decks for the Sunrunner, 4000, 5000 and 6000 family. The 36 and 42/48 inch turbos have a different part # housing, so I doubt the blower will match up to the discharge opening on your deck. I may have a new collection system to fit your unit and may have a used one also. This would would be with the cart cover dump system. I would only have a used dump box for the unit and might be short a few parts. I would need a little time to check what I have. I also have several sets of Stake side bodys for these units. e-mail me with the 169 numbers of your unit and the deck. I'll see what I have. Good luck, Al Eden

OK, I know it's not old, and I know it's not exactly a tractor, but it is a Simplicity and I have a feeling someone here can help me. I have recently purchased a mid 90's Simplicity FrontCut mower 16hp hydro with a 48" deck. I am now looking for a vac attachment (Chute Thrower?)(TURBO?) for it and have found one with the part number 1691260. The guy who has it says it came off a rear steer simplicity but by just looking at the pictures I don't think it looks like it will bolt up to my deck. Does anyone know about these things? would it even be possible to do a few alterations and make some type of adapter to make it work? OK I know homemade adapters always work but if there are any dealers or someone who would happen to have pictures of what it really looks like it would be a big help. :) Thanks, Den